Kartra Vs Thinkific
Kartra vs Thinkific makes for quite an interesting comparison.
The fact of the matter is that if you’re looking for a platform to help your marketing efforts?
Both of these tools would be a great choice.
But what’s going to be the BEST option for you?
Be sure to keep reading on to find out.
Table of Contents
Kartra Vs Thinkific
To really compare these two tools…
I will be covering one tool at a time while shining some light on their best features.
That will you will have a great understanding of each (and how they can help you)
Onto Thinkific first.
Looking to sell courses and membership sites?
Then you just might like Thinkific (until you read more about Kartra).
- And sell your online courses.
Plain and simple.
Let’s take a closer look at the features of their platform.
Build Your Courses
Not only can you build your own courses…
But you have the ability to easily upload and set up your courses.
With Thinkific you can utilize:
- And a bunch more.
Here is a great video when it comes to getting your courses up and running:
Keep in mind though…
That Kartra can do similar (and we will be comparing them at the end).
Here’s another cool Thinkific feature.
Designing Your Sites
Since you’re going to be selling courses with Thinkific…
You will need to make sure that your website can be dressed up appropriately (so to speak)…
And it definitely can be.
Below is a screenshot of a few sites that were created within Thinkific.
Pretty slick right?
Now let’s quickly finish up some of the other cool features of this platform.
Other Cool Features
Student support is actually a pretty big part of Thinkific.
What comes along with student support includes:
- Students celebrating wins.
- Students learning what they want.
- Automated check-ins to encourage students.
And you can’t forget about keeping your courses and data safe.
- 99.9% uptime.
- Built-in security and SSL.
- You get secure cloud hosting.
- Instantaneous access to updates.
There’s certainly a lot to like when it comes to Thinkific…
But how do they compare to Kartra?
Let’s find out now.
In case you’re not familiar with Kartra yet…
They are an online platform that utilizes sales funnels and landing pages that allow you to:
- Create, marketing, and launch online…
- Without hiring a team of copywriters, web developers, or designers.
And another cool thing about them?
They come with a $1 trial so you can always test them out yourself.
Here are some cool features of the software.
Pages And Memberships
Just like Thinkific…
Kartra allows you the ability to create:
- And then there is selling your courses.
You’re pretty much looking at what Thinkific has to offer just with these two features.
But when it pertains to landing pages?
You can pretty do what you want (when it comes to creation).
- You can create sales pages.
- There’s the ability to add in upsell pages.
- Lead capture pages for building your email list.
- Thank you pages (for someone downloading what they requested).
- Secure checkout pages for selling your products, offers, or services.
And a bunch more.
Don’t forget about email marketing and automation, too.
The video below explains more about those specific features.
So Kartra pretty much matches a lot of what Thinkific already does…
And then they have even more.
What Else Kartra Does
So I’m not going to go into super detail here.
Here’s a quick list of more features that you can benefit from:
- Helpdesks (for all of the customer support).
- Calenders (for booking meetings or appointments).
- Checkout pages (for selling your products, offers, or services).
- Funnels and campaigns (for going deep into your marketing efforts).
- Mobile optimized pages (so that you don’t miss out on any conversions).
- Creating your own affiliate army (to help get even more sales from less effort).
- And of course, Kartra has its very own server for you to upload all your videos to.
So if you’d like to get a better look at what Kartra has to offer?
Do check out the related link down below:
Related: More About Kartra
Let’s finish up this post
Kartra Vs Thinkific Conclusion
And the winner is?
Here is why I came to that conclusion:
- Kartra can do most of the powerful features that Thinkific does…
- And they have WAY more features to go along with it (for a reasonable price).
So if you’re interested in any of the below:
- Creating and marketing a course.
- Building and growing an online business.
- Having pretty much everything under one roof…
Then I feel that Kartra would be the best option for you.
And that’s all.
Thank you for taking the time to read this post…
And I hope that it helped you out in some way, shape, or form.
Here are a bunch of related posts for you (if you’d like more info about Kartra).