Kartra Vs Kajabi 2019
Comparing Kartra Vs Kajabi is no simple task…
So I can see why you’d like more information about this topic.
The tool that you use to build your online business is mega-important…
So you want to make the best possible choice when it comes to these tools.
With that being said?
Table of Contents
Kartra Vs Kajabi
In case you’d like to get the cliff notes (or you prefer watching videos)…
Here is the perfect video for you to watch if you prefer:
And when it comes to the winner:
Now let’s compare and contrast some of the features with these two choices.
Websites And Products
So when it comes to these two aspects…
It’s safe to say that Kajabi has the upper hand.
Here is what you can expect from Kajabi when it comes to websites and products:
- Choice of your theme.
- Your own custom URLs.
- One login for all of your customers (which is very beneficial).
And many other features as well.
It’s not to say that Kartra can’t do any of these things…
It’s just that Kajabi is better when it comes to websites and products.
Down below is a demo of what the New Kajabi looks like:
Now it might sound like Kajabi is certainly the best choice (and very well could be).
There’s many features of Kartra that simply overpower Kajabi.
High Converting Pages
Yup both of these tools can create them.
Kartra has one of the smoothest drag and drop builders out there…
- Making it much easier to get up and running quickly.
Kartra also features their done for you campaigns (which were created by Frank Kern)…
- And once again allow you to get started marketing pretty darn fast.
You can read more about the done for you campaigns and high converting pages below:
RELATED: Click here to read more.
In the meantime.
Here is a video to show you a little bit about how the landing pages work.
Here’s something that else that makes Kartra pretty unique in this battle.
While Kartra has the ability to build communities within their platform…
Kartra actually has helpdesks built right into their software.
So what does that mean for you?
- Pretty much everything will be under one roof.
- And you won’t need to invest in any third party helpdesk tools.
Here’s a video where you can get more information about their helpdesks:
And let’s look at one more comparison between the two tools.
How Much Are They?
There’s multiple pricing plans for each…
So let’s compare the 3 Kajabi plans to the top 3 Kartra plans.
Starting with Kajabi:
- Basic is $149 per month.
- Growth is $199 per month.
- And Pro is going to be $399 per month.
Now onto Kartra:
- Starter is $99 per month.
- Silver is $199 per month.
- And Gold is going to be $299 per month.
Kartra also comes with a few higher plans…
So you can check out the article down below if you’d like more information:
Or feel free to watch the video:
All in all?
Kartra is going to be a little cheaper (depending on which plan you get).
I understand that’s not a big deal for everyone…
But for some people it is.
So let’s see who my recommended choice is.
Kajabi Vs Kartra Conclusion
First things first.
Here is what I like about Kajabi:
- Helpful for websites and blogging (although I recommend WordPress).
- They are simple, spiffy, and clean when it comes to products and memberships.
And when it comes to Kartra:
- They are slightly more price friendly.
- One of the most user friendly drag and drop builders.
- They allow you to get up and running quicker (eliminating a lot of the learning curve).
- And of course they have many advanced automations and marketing features under one roof.
With that being said?
My overall recommendation for building an online business would go to:
The cool thing is that they also come with a 2 week trial for only one dollar.
Or you can click the long banner down below to get taken to the same page.
And that should do it.
I hope I helped out when it comes to picking Kartra vs Kajabi…
And regardless of which tool you go with?
I truly hope that it helps you out the most.