Kartra Vs ClickFunnels | The Winner Is?
There’s no doubt about it.
It’s not an easy choice when it comes to picking from Kartra vs ClickFunnels.
After all, both of these tools have quite a few similarities.
- Kartra focuses on landing pages, sales funnels, and many more features.
- ClickFunnels does the same thing as well.
These two software tools are about as similar as they can get.
However, there are also going to be quite a few differences when comparing these two tools.
So make sure that you read all of this post.
It will give you a good idea of what each of these tools has to offer.
That will help you make the best possible choice for your online business needs as well.
Let’s dive into the comparison when it comes to ClickFunnels vs Kartra.
Table of Contents
- 1 Kartra Vs ClickFunnels Comparison Video
- 2 About Kartra: What It Offers And The Investment
- 3 About ClickFunnels: What It Offers And The Investment
- 4 Kartra Vs ClickFunnels: Comparison Summary
Kartra Vs ClickFunnels Comparison Video
Let’s start things off with a comparison video of these sales funnel builders.
Feel free to watch the video if you’d like a quicker way to take in the information:
It’s one of the closest battles in terms of software that can help you build your business.
Regardless of that fact.
Let’s now take a closer look at what Kartra offers and how they can help you out.
About Kartra: What It Offers And The Investment
In case you weren’t familiar with what Kartra does, they allow you to:
- Creating, launch, and market your online business.
- And you won’t need to hire a copywriter team, or even developers or designers.
To some that might sound like a pretty bold statement.
But it’s 100% true.
What’s also great about Kartra is that they work well for any type of online business owner.
- You could be in the beginning stage of starting or launching your online business.
- You could have some experience where maybe you’ve made a few sales online.
- Or you could even be an expert, and you’re looking to simply scale.
There is a good reason why Kartra is referred to as an all-in-one platform.
Kartra comes all of the tools that are required to create, launch, and build your business.
Helpful Note: They don’t come with any type of webinar feature.
The reason for this is because they already have separate software tools.
Those webinar platforms would happen to be WebinarJam and EverWebinar.
Lastly, Kartra comes along with a trial that only costs one dollar if you’d like to use it.
Trials are always a great way to make sure that you’ll like what the software has to offer.
Simply click the link down below if you’d like to see what Kartra offers:
And on the note of Kartra features?
Let’s take a look at some of the best Kartra features now.
Landing Pages And Sales Funnel Builder
As expected, this software will allow you to easily create professional-looking landing pages.
And what makes them so easy to create?
That would be thanks to the drag-and-drop editor that doesn’t take much time to figure out.
A quick note when it comes to their drag-and-drop editor as well.
You’ll quickly notice that it’s not very complicated to use and figure out.
- All you have to is drag the specific element that you’d like to place on your page.
- Drop it there (by releasing the click of your mouse).
- Lastly, just make a few edits.
That’s ultimately what the process is going to be when you create your landing pages.
Of course, you will need to repeat those three steps a few times.
But it’s something that you’re not going to have a lot of trouble with.
In addition to that, their landing pages come with quite a few elements that you can leverage:
- Backgrounds and images.
- Carousels for your pictures.
- Standard text and headline.
- Landing, exit, and even info popups.
- Don’t forget about bullet points as well.
And if you need an extra way of marketing your message or product?
Kartra landing pages support videos and playlists (and much more to go with those).
Kartra Advantage: Kartra also has its very own video hosting for you as well.
This is something that ClickFunnels doesn’t provide you with, so that’s an advantage.
Back to talking about landing pages now.
Kartra’s editor allows you to create many different types of landing pages as well
Here are just a few examples:
- Lead generation pages.
- Thank you and download pages.
- Affiliate marketing pre-sell pages.
- Webinar registration pages (but not webinars themselves)
- You can also create membership pages too, but I’ll talk about those soon.
The sky is the limit in terms of any type of marketing landing pages that you’d want to create.
Or maybe you don’t want to be as creative?
Kartra also comes along with done for you campaigns, one was even created by Frank Kern.
These done for you campaigns help you out in a few ways:
- You can just plug them in and make a few changes.
- Or, you can import complete sales funnels campaigns from other Kartra customers.
Oh, and in case you didn’t know?
Frank Kern is one of the biggest names in the world of internet marketing.
So you can expect some really good things when it comes to the done for you campaigns.
You also use your very own domain for any of these sales funnels.
Note: You can do the same with ClickFunnels too.
Heck, using your own domain is pretty generic when it comes to features.
Related Reading: Comparing features of Kartra vs Builderall.
There’s a lot to like when it comes to Kartra and the landing pages and sales funnels.
Here’s another great feature that comes along with this sales funnel builder software.
Amazing Membership Sites
If you’re looking to create any type of membership site?
Then Kartra is going to be the absolute best fit for you.
The ClickFunnels membership site area is certainly lacking.
Not Kartra though.
So if you have expertise, knowledge, or a course to share with others?
I’d highly recommend looking into creating a membership area within Kartra.
What’s great about their membership area is that it also uses a drag-and-drop builder.
This makes creating your membership areas pretty easy.
In fact, it can be even simpler than figuring out WordPress membership plugins like MemberPress.
There are also quite a few perks that come along with the ability to create a membership site:
- You can set up your lessons based upon categories or sections.
- There’s the option to have multiple membership tiers and portals.
- You can drip-feed your content so that your customers get it at a specific time.
There’s also the option to track the progress of your customers with the course they’re taking.
For Kartra being an all-in-one online business builder?
They certainly do a great job when it comes to creating membership sites.
Here’s What Else Kartra Has To Offer
Please note that there are so many more Kartra features than what I’ve mentioned here.
Here are a few more notable features that Kartra also happens to come with.
- Affiliate management.
- Calendars for scheduling.
- Helpdesks for helping your customers.
- Don’t forget about checkouts to sell more of your products.
Plus, Kartra has its very own email marketing and automation feature.
This goes in line with having everything that you need to build your online business.
Plus, you won’t need to use any third-party autoresponder tools.
Related Reading: Kartra sales funnels versus ConvertKit email marketing.
As I mentioned previously, Kartra also comes along with its very own video hosting.
If you look at the picture above?
You’ll see that there’s a variety of helpful settings that you can leverage as well.
Even better? You can generate leads and add calls to action within your videos too.
I always want to make this point one more time:
Kartra has so much more to offer compared to what I’ve talked about here.
So if you’re curious to read-up a little more on Kartra?
You can read my review about this sales funnel software down below.
Related Reading: Review of Kartra.
So what’s the pricing going to be like if you decide to use Kartra as your software?
Let’s address the costs now.
How Much Is This Sales Funnel Builder?
Compared to ClickFunnels, there are a few more Kartra pricing plans.
And depending on the specific plan that you pick?
You can get a good amount of value.
So without any further ado, here are the 4 Kartra pricing packages that you can pick from:
- The Starter plan: $99 a month.
- The Silver plan: $199 a month.
- The Gold plan: $299 a month.
- The Platinum plan: $499 a month.
The picture above can also help you out in terms of the perks that come along with each plan.
If you’re just getting started with your online business, then the Starter plan would be best.
However, the Silver plan is the option that packs the absolute most value for the price.
Here are two reasons why it’s so valuable:
- You can many unlimited perks.
- You don’t have to worry about any overcharge fees.
I’d recommend that you check out the link that I put right below.
It’s an in-depth post about all of the plans that come along with Kartra.
Related Post: All of the Kartra pricing options explained.
So now you have a good idea about what comes along with Kartra.
Let’s go to the other side when it comes to comparing Kartra and ClickFunnels.
About ClickFunnels: What It Offers And The Investment
ClickFunnels enables people to grow their companies through sales funnels.
As you can see in the image above, here is a little bit more details about them:
- Quickly create beautiful sales funnels.
- Sales funnels that convert your visitors into leads and then customers.
And that’s all without having to hire or rely on a tech team.
ClickFunnels delivers on this bold promise as well.
Similar to Kartra, they also come along with a trial and it doesn’t cost you a dime:
Let’s take a look at some of the ClickFunnels features now.
Landing Pages And Sales Funnel Builder
If there’s one thing that’s the most similar about both ClickFunnels and Kartra.
It’s that they both allow you to create landing pages and sales funnels.
I don’t say it lightly that they are currently two of the best sales funnel tools.
That can always change in the future, of course.
Here’s what is to like about the landing page and sales funnel aspect of ClickFunnels.
- They also use a seamless drag-and-drop editor.
- You can also create any type of landing page or sales funnel that you like.
ClickFunnels also has hundreds of templates to choose from.
So unless Kartra has recently more templates recently?
Then ClickFunnels will have the upper-hand when it comes to landing page templates.
Here is another example of a template that comes along with ClickFunnels:
The above is an example of a checkout template that comes along with ClickFunnels.
A little more about checkout pages soon.
ClickFunnels also has the share-funnel feature.
This is a fan favorite feature that comes along with ClickFunnels for a few reasons:
- It allows you to get sales funnels completed in a few minutes.
- You can also make affiliate commissions by creating sales funnels for others.
Given the fact that both software tools are so similar when it comes to landing pages?
Let’s move onto the next section where we will see some differences.
Checkout Pages, One-Click Upsells, & Webinars
So both ClickFunnels and Kartra feature the ability to create webinar landing pages.
However, ClickFunnels can run live and automated webinars with their software.
Kartra can’t currently do that (for reasons that I’ve previously mentioned).
ClickFunnels also comes with plenty of features to help you maximize your sales.
Here are a few of them:
- Checkout pages for selling any of your products.
- Order bumps that get attached to your checkout pages.
- As well as one-click upsell and one-click downsell pages for making more money.
All in all?
If you had to pick a software-based upon the fact that it can run webinars?
Then ClickFunnels is most likely going to be your best option.
More ClickFunnels Features
ClickFunnels also comes with many more features, depending on the plan that you pick.
Here is a quick bullet-list of a few more key features:
And here are two premium features that only come along with the Platinum plan:
- Follow-up funnels which are their version of email marketing and messaging.
- Plus there is their affiliate management feature.
Once again, those above two features only come along with the Platinum plan.
Let’s take a look at all of the ClickFunnels pricing plans now.
What’s The ClickFunnels Pricing?
So there are three overall ClickFunnels pricing plans, here they are:
- ClickFunnels is $97 per month.
- ClickFunnels Platinum is $297 per month.
- ClickFunnels Two Comma Club X is $2,497 per month.
Note: Don’t be intimidated by the last plan, it’s only for coaching and it’s rarely available.
The plan that you pick is going to depend on the amount of landing pages and funnels you get.
- The $97 plan gives you 20 sales funnels and 100 landing pages.
- The $297 plan gives you an unlimited amount of both sales funnels and landing pages.
The amount of traffic that you get will fluctuate as well (it’s unlimited for the Platinum plan).
So those are the quick details when it comes to the cost to use ClickFunnels.
We now have a good amount of information when it comes to each sales funnel builder.
So who should you use?
Let’s get to the most important part of this blog post now.
Kartra Vs ClickFunnels: Comparison Summary
Here’s a quick Kartra vs ClickFunnels summary. Both software tools include landing pages and sales funnels, but Kartra offers a few more features as well as more value based upon their plans.
Maybe you already have your eye on one of these software tools.
Maybe you need more help when it comes to deciding who to use.
So allow me to give you a few of the best reasons to use each sales funnel tool.
Let’s start with Kartra first.
Reasons To Use Kartra
- They have more features.
- You don’t have a need to run webinars.
- You want to get your hands on some done-for-you campaigns.
- Kartra is far superior when it comes to creating membership sites.
Those are some of the biggest reasons to use Kartra over ClickFunnels.
Kartra also offers a few more unique features that ClickFunnels doesn’t, such as:
- As well as a helpdesk for supporting your customers.
These can certainly be a nice touch, but only if you need to use them.
Anyway, those are a few of the reasons why you should use this software.
You can click the link below to get started and try them out:
Now we move onto ClickFunnels.
Reasons To Use ClickFunnels
- They are simple to use, figure out, and navigate.
- You want to use a third-party autoresponder with them.
- You want to be able to run both live and automated webinars.
So those are some of the bigger reasons why you might want to use ClickFunnels.
Keep in mind that ClickFunnels has been out for much longer.
This is useful because they have a massive budget for improving their software.
Anyways, they come with a free 14-day trial for testing out the software platform.
Simply click the link below to get started with ClickFunnels:
I hope that this helped you choose the best option when it comes to both tools.
Here is the good news.
At the end of the day, you just can’t go wrong with either of these two platforms.
You’re looking at the best of the best when it comes to sales funnel builders.
Related Kartra Comparison Posts
Here are a few more blog posts that I created that compares Kartra to other tools.
Feel free to check them out if you’d like to learn a little bit more about what Kartra offers.